- COLD-PRESSED FROM THE SEEDS OF THE CASTOR OIL PLANT - Castor oil is a vegetable oil obtained by pressing the seeds of the Ricinus Communis plant. The Cold-Pressing method ensures the maximum results, as the cold temperature won't break down the nutritional content and weaken the aroma and components
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY & ANTIBACTERIAL PROPERTIES -The main component of castor oil is ricinoleic acid, a type of fatty acid shown to possess anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, helpful to those with an inflammatory disease such as rheumatoid arthritis or psoriasis.
- PROMOTES COLLAGEN AND ELASTIN - Castor oil penetrates deep into the skin and helps to stimulate the production of Collagen and Elastin. Both Collagen and Elastin soften and hydrate the skin, which can delay the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. This is why you will find Castor oil used as an ingredient in many wrinkles and anti-ageing skin preparations.
- RICH IN OMEGA-6 AND OMEGA-9 & ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS- Castor oil is rich in essential unsaturated fatty acids including omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids. It's high in ricinoleic, a unique fatty acid that mediates most of castor oil's beneficial effects in the body. These fatty acids are not found in high concentrations in very many other natural products like it is in Castor Oil.
- PROMOTES HAIR GROWTH- When applied on the scalp, the Ricinoleic Acid anti-inflammatory properties balances and promotes a healthy maintenance, improving blood flow and circulation, promoting hair growth and preventing hair loss.